I cant believe that i'm starting to do this again.
Sleep late because of a test.
OMG! I havent done this since i stopped having semangat to study which is around.. 3 years already?
haha!
I know! Well, probably the last time was during SPM.. or maybe even TEE last year... but that one was like last minute..
Yeah, it's not like this one isnt anyways.
Haha!
Can you believe that i slept at 4am?
Tiff stayed over at my place; which helps motivate me in studying a bit.
hehe
Thank you Tiffany! I love u!
=D
I said a bit which means.. A BIT! It's true! We started studying but then got distracted with songs in our ipods, like i was looking at hers and she was looking at mine and then I got into her freaking updated version of Solitare called.. errr.. Cant remember but I got soooo into it! haha.. I was kinda distracted for a little bit.. but i still did study though.. a bit.. haha!
I tell you, if u put me and Tiff in an island, just the two of us. We'll start talking about so many random stuff man. haha
Bored.. I'm having EBS test in.. 40 minutes..
I actually cant be bothered to do like a lot of stuff.
DIE DIE DIE!
haha
I'm actually hyper..
Lack of sleep.
I know..
I feel like eating cheese naan and roti tisu and mexican bun..
=(
YAP MAY SE!!!
Wah! I forgot! I'm wishing Abie; Good Luck for your UK trip! I'm sure you're gonna be all fine and will get lots of friends and fun over there. Come on, it's UK Bie!! I'm so jealous of u!
hehe
Just dont forget ur MummyZa or i'll go and blackmail you with McFly! haha
Just in case u get to see CR kan.. Tell him to get lost k? haha I have a new husband called.... errrr.. I havent decided yet actually.. I'll look for the possible ones and tell you soon kay Bie?
haha!
ok! I better go and start doing my final cramp for this freaking EBS.. Ciaoooo! =D
4 comments:
hahaha! wait. who is CR again? hahaha.
anyways. thank you! i miss youuuu! =(
take care! i won't forget you!
DAMN U!
haaaaaaaa
My ex husband remember!!
=p
updated version of Solitaire = KLONDIKE!
im staying over on friday again. and ur just behind me in the lab. haha <3
hahaha..
sure.. Min Ser was saying that she wants to stay over too..
I guess everyone is doing last minute stuff man..
lol
Post a Comment