People keep telling me and my housemate, Hazra.
Your house is so far away!
Where dyu live? Mosman Park?! That's so far!
Well, it's halfway between the Uni and Fremantle. The bus and the train is 5 minutes away. I think it is really convinient.
Plus it was fully furnished and only the outside looks ugly but the house is fantastic! Really! I'm not kidding you!
We have friendly neighbours as well. and awesome owner! She came in today with the agent for the inspection and the owner, Dorothy was asking us.
Agent: Is there any problem with the house?
Fiza: Well, there is a problem with these sliding door, it looks like it went off the runner.
Dorothy: OMG! Yea, i remembered my daughter told me that. She usually use the other door to go in and out of the house u see. *her daughter previously lived in the house*
Fiza: yeah, it's just that we cant really locked the door properly.
Dorothy: Well, i'll fixed that up for you. I have to ask someone to come with me to fix it later today.
Agent: Is there any other problems?
Fiza: Well actually there is another one, the bottom of my drawer came out the first day when i went in the house and the staples came out. I didnt have a hammer to fixed it up.
Dorothy: Oh I can fixed that up for you. Just gimme that drawer and I'll bring it back with me later.
Fiza: Thanks a lot for that.
Agent: Is there anything else?
Hazra: Actually something is wrong with my door handle. It's loose and the screw might be coming off.
Dorothy: Ouh, I'll bring a screwdriver later with me.
*Dorothy & Agent was talking quietly about something to each other in Hazra's room.*
Hazra: diorang cakap apa?
Fiza: aku xtaw.
Agent: So everything else is alright?
Fiza: Actually, one of the screw for the bathroom door has been missing ever since we came in.
Hahaha.. It was quite funny. Seems like they are happy with the tidiness of the house and the general condition. Except for some chips of the wall paint where our modem is. But it's just funny cuz my housemate and I was like pointing out problems that needs to be fixed.
You can't really blame us because this building is actually 35++ years old. =)
Will post about Uni life or Canning Graduation after Law & Order =D
1 comment:
hahahaha... byk nye complain.. :P
eh awk x add sy ea???
Post a Comment