Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sorry for not updating!

A lot has happened since the last time I updated the blog.
Might do another post soon. So sorry. Been so busy with trying to keep up to date with the world! wo0t w0ot! Have two days to study Applied Financial Management from week 1 til week 7. Which includes 14 hours of lectures and 8 sets of tutorial questions and a hell lots of chapters.
I'm still feeling under the weather as well. The sore throat and flu since 10th of September is still here. Nearly 2 weeks dy and it's still not gone yet.
I've been a good girl this week, been starting to eat my vitamin supplements.

Few days ago, I got bombarded by my mom.
"Dont waste your youth; go out, meet people, have an open mind, why unnecessarily tie-up yourself and let someone hijack/blackmail your emotion? Why are you closing yourself off from everybody else? you're still young and there are still plenty of things to explore and do, and plenty of people to meet. You are a smart girl; don't let anybody exploit your feelings"

People usually say that parents know what they talk about right. Hence after a lengthy very very long consideration. I might actually listen this time. I've been thinking as well, after this year, I might considering moving to New Zealand to find a job there. Probably Wellington or Auckland. It's something I'm already thinking of right now. I just have to try and find a way to tell my daddy to let me try and open up my opportunity elsewhere first.

For now til Thursday, I'll just have to worry about getting at least 75% for this 45% mid term exam.

Xoxo

No comments: