This is what always happen between me and Mr Dudedowh..
We won't stick to our plans.
We planned to go to Port Dickson just to lepak2..
Actually, I wanted to listen to the waves.. I've been really stressed out for the past few weeks..
But then, he called his parents in Melaka, his kg la.. Two minutes later we were on our way to Melaka..
and I was wearing shorts and 5L tshirt.. selamba je kan..
haha..
Thank God i brought another decent tshirt and a pair of jeans with me.. Changed it on the way there..
Gila lahhhh..
I feel so malu la going to his kg..
But then it's not so bad.. We drank air kelapa muda.. somebody dunno how to kait kelapa..
haha!
Then, since I wanted to go to the beach for quite a few weeks, we decided to go to Tg Bidara..
Went there around 5.30pm and stayed there til 6.45pm.. OMG, i tell you.. All my stress was washed away by the beach..
haha!~
But then, dekat parking lot lepas tu, my manager dah call balik.. bengang je..
yeah, i got MORE work to do during my CNY holiday.. bodoh kan.. bukan ada OT pon..
grrrrrrrrrrrr...
Anyways, another gila part is that it took him 1 hour to drive from Melaka to KL.. and it was my GAJAH!! My ford ranger.. gila lah.. I have no idea how he does it cuz I fell asleep but i think it was like gila laju..
It's 2 minutes to midnight..
I better go and finish up my work.. I have to send the work before tomorrow morning..
Till then..
xx
2 comments:
aaah! the beach! i wanna go too! i miss the sea... sighhh. so nice you get to see the waves and the sand.. me jealous.... =( anywho. take care! =)
giler la... giler stress you.
anyway, take care!
Post a Comment