It's been a month since i've started doing my vacation training with KPMG. I cannot believe it! Seriously, working in internal audit is very challenging. apparently i am being given an opportunity a lot of people wouldn't get until they actually start working for the company.. wow...
that's a good start i suppose for my career..
I'm thinking of asking to work in the same department again for the next summer holiday too.
Think about it, doing risk management for a company is unique from another company so i might get to help in a company different than Tabung Haji next time and that would be another different experience for me!
lol.
Anyway, it'll be my 2 years anni on the 16th!
=D
And it's nearly 11.30pm. I had to do a homework tonight that's why i went online..
i've actually been coming home early these past few days..
I better go now then..
I need a good sleep...
I think I need to get out of house around 6.30am cuz when i went out at 6.45am-ish this morning the freaking parking lot in Kelana Jaya Putra was nearly full.. Well, the part that i love to park was full so I'm not happy with it..
I was wishing I could work at the KPMG building than Jalan Tun Razak. At least if I was working in Bandar Utama I get to go to O.U after work.
hahahaha...
I shall stop typing now and start getting ready for my beauty sleep..
Good night!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment