Since December is coming soon and hopefully by March I'll be finishing my uni. I really ought to think about the next steps in life right? Working life? I mean you really have to work after you finish your studies right? I know I would have to since I don't really have a choice. My parents doesn't have any business that can be given down to me. So I do have to build my own careers.
I am not sure if audit firms would really take you based on just your experience with them. I know the department I worked with at the end of 2007 wanted to take me with them but I am not sure if i really want to do advisory audit as my first job. From my point of view, people need to start from the bottom to really know something well enough and to fully understand something. So I would think that if I want to become a good consultant in a future, I would first need to understand the statements of a company first and then only try to advise them on their business procedures or processes or risk and so on. Right? Basically, I can only dream and think of it now. To tell you the truth, I am really not in a rush. However, I am pretty sure my dad has something planned out in his mind, knowing him. That is if he still talks to me though.
But today I saw a lot of young parents with babies. It also makes me think about marriage life. How would you really know you are ready to go to the next step in life? I mean I see people who get married right after high school, even have kids at my age. For me, I really don't think I can see myself being married in any near future. See, I would want to have a stable job, a car, own house and already have fun in life before I even can think about getting engage. Which is kind of funny thinking that somebody kept telling me that he wants to get engage with me at the end of the year. You see, I am so not ready for this.
One of my dreams are to travel around before I am 25 years old. Do you think I can achieve that if I've got attachment with me? Even coming to Australia was hard enough last time. I've learn to be more independent now. Sometimes I think some people are still trying to control me. I know at times, it is for a good cause, but why can't they let me do my own mistakes and learn from it? Most of the times, I want to do that. I guess it's hard to be a role model that is always looked upon at. I am trying so hard here until certain times I get bored and tired of trying.
So yeah, basically I am just writing out random stuff that keeps playing in my mind today. Mostly, I am confused at my feelings towards a lot of stuff that has been happening in my life lately. Up until I don't even know what I really want in life anymore.
Last night, AFR told me that he is trying to apply for a loan to buy a baby blue mini cooper. We've talked about how much I want that car like ever since two years ago. He even told me that he bought ADL144 to put on the car. Before this, I've told him that my dad tried to get ADL14 for me few years back but my aunt forgot to order it. So from what he is doing, it's kind of sweet. But knowing AFR, he always sugar coated stuff and not doing the action. So I told him to give me prove. So I am not going to believe it until I see him in the car itself.
I suppose now I should just cruise along up until the end of the year and figure stuff out. I am going to focus on my studies and all the others, it can wait until the end of the year. On another note, I've bought my tickets for the end of the year and next year. I am going to go back home on the 1st of Dec 2010 until the 30th of Dec 2010. Then I am going to fly back to Msia maybe for good on the 23rd of Feb 2011. I don't know. I kinda feel sad to leave Perth. Really this place has grown so much in me. But I know, I am going to be ready when I have to leave. I mean I should be ready. I've been moving from places for so many times it feels normal for me. Although I would really miss the people around me. I just hope that the friendships that I've made over here for the past few years would remain even when I am already in the other stages in my life.
That's it for today. I am so sleepy I think I should go to bed now.
Nyte :)
No comments:
Post a Comment